The Integrated Care Fund (ICF) Large Grant Scheme for Third Sector Organisations is now open for applications. All funding must be spent by 31st March 2018.
The key priority areas for the ICF are:
- Older people with complex needs and long term conditions, including dementia
- People with learning disabilities
- Children with complex needs due to disability or illness
- Carers, including young carers
The funding must be used to support new, or additional, provision of services and ways of working.
Projects that address the following issues will also be welcome and given priority:
- Prevention with an emphasis on de-escalation to social care/health services
- Expediting hospital avoidances and discharges
- Community based transport
- Loneliness and isolation
The deadline for applications is Friday 4th August 2017 at 4pm. Completed expressions of interest must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Expression of Interest form is available here.
The Guidance is available here.